Identity of the controller
Golf O Max, limited liability company with capital of 7,500 euros registered in the Register of Commerce and Societies of Grenoble under the number 445 401 334 and whose registered office is 8/10 rue de Mayencin - 38400 St Martin d'Heres
User: any natural person, with or without a Golf O Max account, using the O Max Golf Site.
Site: these are the websites www.golfomax.fr/.co.uk/.pt/.it/.nl/.de/.be as well as the mobile and desktop versions.
Collection and purposes of data processing
This data collection is done when the User:
- create an account
- place an order or a request for return on the site
- contact Golf O Max by any means of communication available to him such as email, social networks, etc.
- participates in a promotional game / contest game
- browses the Sites
- Write a comment or a review on an article
- completes an information entry form, questionnaires on the Sites
The data collected is necessary for the following treatments:
- Management and monitoring of the commercial relationship between Golf O Max and the customer (including orders, deliveries and returns transactions, transactions, payments and invoices, claims, etc.)
- sending of commercial prospection (see paragraph "Newsletters")
- customization of the contents of the Sites
- provision of sharing buttons to social networks
- implementation of promotional games
- prevention and fight against fraud when paying the order
Account Creation, Forms and Questionnaires
The User must fill in all the fields of the account creation form or any entry form for information on the Sites except the fields displayed as optional, ie not indicated by an asterisk. The optional information is collected by Golf O Max and allows to better know the Users of the Sites.
All information marked with an asterisk is required. The User must answer them.
Any failure to answer will result in the creation of an account or the non-validation of the information entry form.
Recipients of the data
The data collected is intended for the use of Golf O Max. The data may also be processed by subcontractors whom Golf O Max uses in the context of setting up marketing studies and campaigns, shipping and order tracking, debt collection, prevention and the fight against fraud.
Right of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, the User has a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him. The user may expressly object to the processing of his personal data. For that, it is enough for him to write a mail to Golf O Max, 8/10 rue de Mayencin - 38400 St Martin of heres or to write to email@example.com.
The User indicates his surname, first name and postal address. The User can also modify his personal data from the customer area under "My personal information".
Golf O Max has a period of 2 months from receipt of the User's request to respond. At the end of this period, the Customer will be able to seize the CNIL in the event of a negative answer or no answer from Golf O Max.
Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Golf O Max informs the User that his personal data are not transmitted to providers located outside the European Union.
Data retention period
Golf O Max retains data for a period of three years from the end of the relationship with the customer or prospect. The delay starts from either the last order, last login to the customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or clicking on a hyperlink an email sent by Golf O Max, or placing products in the cart without completing the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting at the expiry of the three-year period. At the end of this period, the data of the customer or prospect will be anonymised.
Nevertheless, the information allowing to establish the proof of a right or a contract, or kept for the respect of a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Golf O Max Newsletters
During the creation of his account and later in the management of his preferences via the "My Account" section, the User can subscribe to the Golf O Max newsletter and thus choose to be informed at regular intervals of offers and promotions. It has the possibility at any time to modulate the information it wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters.
The identified User who has chosen one or more services offered by the Site is also subscribed to the newsletter. It has the possibility at any time to modulate the information it wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each of the newsletters.
Mail and phone number
The client's mailing address and telephone number are necessary for the processing and management of orders and the commercial relations between Golf O Max and the customer.
Sms / mms
Golf O Max can use the customer's mobile phone number for order management and can also use it for commercial prospecting purposes. At any time the customer has the opportunity to oppose it in a simple and free way by clicking on the subscription link.
The User may at any time disable the cookies stored on his terminal. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in his browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain features of the Site to customize the services offered by Golf O Max.
The different types of cookies used
- Cookies strictly necessary: these cookies allow you to browse the Site and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Disabling them will cause difficulties in the use of the Site and will prevent access to certain features.
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow you to remember your preferences, your choices in order to personalize your experience on the Site.
- Performance cookies and statistics: these cookies collect information on how Users use the Site (the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of visitors) via Google Analytics and Brainifiy analysis tools . These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve the problems of operation of the Site and to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies record information to send you personalized advertising tailored to your interests. They also help us to count the activity of our advertising space, to measure the audience, etc ...). For example, cookies related to operations related to targeted advertising, social network plotters generated by social sharing buttons such as Facebook, Youtube, Google +, Instagram.
- Partner cookies: these cookies placed on the terminal by partner companies identify the items consulted or purchased on the Site and collect browsing data to customize the advertising offer that is sent to the User outside of the site. As part of this type of advertising partnership, Golf O Max may be required to transmit to the partner data concerning the items consulted by the User when browsing the site and the nature of its purchases. The User may refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate parameters in his browser. This refusal will result in preventing access to certain features offered by Golf O Max's partner companies.
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
Disabling cookies via the main browsers:
1) In the "Settings" menu, select "Advanced Settings"
2) Click on the "Cookies" tab
3) Click on the "Do not block cookies" button to display the "Block all cookies" or "Block third party cookies only" option.
4) Choose the desired option
1) In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools", then "Options"
2) Select the "Privacy" tab
3) Set up the "Retention Rules" menu, click "use custom settings for history"
4) Uncheck "accept third-party cookies" and save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1) In the menu, click on "Settings" and then on "Show advanced settings"
2) Select the "Privacy" tab and then the "Content Settings" menu.
3) Tick the box "Block cookies and data from third party sites" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1) In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
2) Click on the "Privacy" tab
3) Clear the "Accept cookies" checkbox and save your preferences.
Security measures taken by Golf O Max to ensure the protection of personal data
Golf O Max implements all technical means according to the rules of the art to maintain the integrity, the security, the confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent that they are deformed, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it.
When placing the order, no bank data is collected or stored by Golf O Max.
Golf O Max uses the services of Crédit Agricole to ensure the security of payments.
Prevention and fight against fraud
The data collected is also used in the context of the prevention and fight against fraud including credit card. Golf O Max reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the customer during the passage of the order and to adopt all the measures deemed necessary for the verification that the person whose bank account is debited is the one who has placed the order, in order to avoid fraudulent payment. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity and / or domicile.
In the absence of a negative response from the customer, Golf O Max reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the customer.